Best beaches in Paros island
The majority of Paros’ beaches – most of them with fine sand - have organized facilities for all sorts of water sports offering carefree moments of fun to its "active" visitors.
Paros has numerous beaches that can satisfy every visitor. Beaches with sand or pebbles, with shallow or deep waters, windless or wavy, suitable for surfing.
So, “put on” your most pleasant mood and explore the map of maritime fun at the whitewashed Cycladic island.
The beaches in Paros
- Agia Irini. It is located in Parikia and is a small bay with palm trees.
- Agii Anargyri
- Agios Fokas. It is located northwest of Parikia.
- Agios Georgios. It is a beach with fine sand and shallow waters ideal for windsurfing.
- Ampelas. Located northeast of Naoussa.
- Krios. It is a beach northwest of Parikia.
- Livadia. It is located close to Parikia and you reach it on foot.
- Logaras. It is located 2km east of Marpissa and is a long sandy beach.
- Monastery, organized beach after Kolimpithres
- Molos. It is a beautiful beach ideal for those who love surfing.
- Nea Chryssi Akti (Tserdakia)
- Damouli. It is located in Naoussa but is difficult to access.
- Parasporos. A small bay in Parikia with palm trees.
- Piperi. Located in Naoussa and is a great beach with shallow waters.
- Piso Livadi. A long sandy beach which is 3 miles east of Marpissa.
- Santa Maria. It is located northeast of Naoussa.
- Chryssi Akti
- Psaralyki. A long beach with shallow waters.
For your stay in Paros, you can book a room in one of the hotels and Bed & Breakfast inns.
In Parikia, as well as in many other areas of the island, there are hotels and accommodations of various categories and types (rooms to let, residences, Bed & Breakfast inns, studios, hostels, guesthouses and furnished apartments) that can satisfy every visitor's demands and needs for a pleasant and enjoyable stay.
You will find wonderful hotels, rooms and apartments to let of all categories and price ranges.
The best way to explore the island is to have your own vehicle.
There is often public transportation for the most beaches and areas of the island.
By ship. There is an everyday connection with the port of Piraeus. Trip duration is 4h and 30m. Also the island is accessible from the ports of Crete, Thessaloniki, Siros, Sifnos, Kos, Rhodes, Ikaria, Samos and Tinos.
There is an everyday connection with fast ferries with the port of Piraeus. Trip duration 3hours.
There are many daily excursions by boats or small ships for the beaches of Paros and mainly for Antiparos that is in a small distance from Paros.
There are daily flights from the airport of Athens.
For your convenience, you can use the route map on the field “Routes” with information about the mileage, the time you need and the route you will follow, selecting the points of interest.