Elatohori Ski Resort, ski runs, lifts
Today the ski center has a Elatohori aerial lift "DIAS" length 1287 m. Portability with 1200 persons per hour which serves two tracks Clio and Erato. After the aerial lift lifts are:
The "Apollo" which serves two tracks Clio and Polymnia.
The "Hermes" which serves five tracks: Cleo, Polymnia, the TERPSICHORI, Urania and Calliope.
It also works SNOWBOARD track length of 500 m. Yet there are installed two BABY LIFT, one of which is located at the base of the ski resort, and the second is installed and operated in the "LITHARISTRA" length 200 m. Beginners.
The staff is experienced and ready to serve you so that your stay at our center to be unforgettable!
Beyond entertainment coffee-bar "chalet", ski school and have the necessary car parking and first aid clinic.
How to get to Elatohori Ski Resort
The Ski Center Elatohori find in the northeastern part of Pieria at "Papa's Land", and base elevation 1450m. The facilities Elatohori ski resort, away from the village "Elatohori", 8 km. While the town of Katerini is the distance 36 km.
- By car:
Routes and distances:
Athens: 471 km
Thessaloniki: 106 km
Patras: 452 km
Larisa: 121 km
Ioannina: 241 km
Kavala: 256 km
Katerini: 36 km
If you are coming from Athens or Larissa, through the National Highway, turn in Katerini and following the path of the old National Road (Katerini - Elassonas), bypassing the villages Svorono, Neokaisaria, Moschochori, reaching the 13th km, turn right. and then by means of the villages Brya, Resin, Elatohori, arrive at Ski Center.
The same goes for those who start from Thessaloniki. It is also accessible via the old National Road from minor or Sarantaporo, towards Agios Dimitrios-Katerini after Kato Milia turn left to Elatohori.
Also from Veria to Sfykia-barbarian roots turn left Elatohori.
- By bus:
From Thessaloniki has bus every half hour from early morning until late evening Katerini. From Athens has morning, noon and night. On the bus you can learn and bus routes to the villages of the municipality Vria, Resin, Elatohori which is the same road and covered with the same itinerary. Depending on the season varied and bus routes. There are always at least three sailings daily (morning, noon and evening).
- By train:
From Athens or Thessaloniki to Katerini arriving and from there continue by bus.
- Climbing the Waterfall Pendant: Exciting sport that offers thrills, as it brings the person who exerts in touch with nature, gymnazontas and strengthening the body and mind.
- 4x4 Routes: 4x4 Routes in Pieria Adventure and Recreation intensity for driving on forest roads and exploration are perfect in Pieria, in the forests and in the Elatohori
- Mountain Bike Festival Elatohori: Enjoy cycling in beautiful nature trails, forest roads and green areas unexplored Pieria, with ideal weather conditions and varying degrees of difficulty for adventure, action and endless activities close to the serenity and beauty of nature Pieria
- Riding: Expeditions - walking horses, individual or collective, education, sports and adventure in Pieria and places of special beauty in the forests, offering unforgettable experiences in the world of horse and nature of Pieria.
- Hiking in Pieria: There are trails of outstanding natural beauty and ecological interest which is ideal for relaxing nature walks, and trails for visitors seeking adventure and action on the mountain.
Source: Elatohori Ski Resort
For your stay in Pieria, you can book a room in one of the hotels and Bed & Breakfast inns.
In Elatohori, as well as in many other areas of Mountainous Pieria, there are hotels and accommodations of various categories and types (rooms to let, residences, Bed & Breakfast inns, studios, hostels, guesthouses and furnished apartments) that can satisfy every visitor's demands and needs for a pleasant and enjoyable stay.
You will find wonderful hotels, rooms and apartments to let of all categories and price ranges.
Access to different areas of Pieria, Mountainous Pieria, Olympus is quick and easy.
Pieria offers complete transportation infrastructure, a national highway, provincial and inter-provincial roads, buses and trains.
Katerini is 80 km far from Macedonia Airport and 70 km from Thessaloniki, with which is linked through E75 highway. E75 highway crosses from north to south Pieria, making in this way the access to every seaside area easy and quick as well as the rest of the journey to Larisa and Athens.
For your convenience, you can use the route map on the field “Routes” with information about the mileage, the time you need and the route you will follow, selecting the points of interest.