Beaches in Spetses island
While visiting the beaches of Spetses apart from swimming and fishing you have the possibility to do water sports and activities such as water skiing, canoeing, wind surfing, wakeboard, banana, tubes, water cycle, scuba diving etc.
- Anargiriou Scholis. Organized beach at the northwestern side of the island appropriate for water sports and activities.
- Agia Marina: organized and popular beach at the southeastern side of the island located in a bay full of trees. Has facilities for water sports, taverns and a beach bar.
- Agii Anargiri. Organized and popular beach with pebbles, located in bay full of trees, on the western side. Has facilities for water sports and taverns.
- Zogeria. Located in a bay of the nothern side, with pines next to the sea.
- Kamares. Located in a remoted bay of the western side of Spetses.
- Vrellos. Quiet beach, with pines in the nothern side of the island.
- Agia Paraskevi. Organized and popular beach located in a small bay on the western side with big pines.
- Kouzounos. On the southeastern side of Spetses, accross Spetsopoula island.
- Ksilokeriza. Organized beach in the southern side of the island.
- Ligoneri. Quiet beach with pines in the nothern side of the island.
You can also swim and enjoy the amazing beach of Kounoupitsa, Agios Mamas and Agios Nikolaos.
For your stay in Spetses, you can book a room in one of the hotels and Bed & Breakfast inns.
In the town of Spetses (Chora), as well as in many other areas of the island, there are hotels and accommodations of various categories and types (rooms to let, residences, Bed & Breakfast inns, studios, hostels, guesthouses and furnished apartments) that can satisfy every visitor's demands and needs for a pleasant and enjoyable stay.
You will find wonderful hotels, rooms and apartments to let of all categories and price ranges.
Starting from Athens you have to follow the route to Epidavros, Kranidi, Porto Cheli while your destination should be Kosta which is accross Spetses.
You can also reach Kosta from Peloponnese either through Nafplio and Ligouri or through the national road of Patra-Korinthos.
Through Kosta you can access Spetses by ferry, by boat or by sea taxi cab.
ATTENTION: Cars are prohibited in Spetses. Other kind of vehicles including motorbikes are subjected to special regulations of Spetses Municipality and the Prefecture of Piraeus.
By flying dolphin or catamaran:
From coast Tzelepi, in front of the temple of Agios Spiridonas flying dolphins of all companies leave all year long.
The trip lasts 2h.
For your convenience, you can use the route map on the field “Routes” with information about the mileage, the time you need and the route you will follow, selecting the points of interest.